Our 2016 applications window is now closed. Sign up to our mailing list to keep up to date and be the first to hear about future rounds of Cycling Grants London.
You can apply for a grant by following the steps set out below.
1. Firstly, look at the section of the website on ‘Who can apply’ to make sure your organisation is eligible to apply for a grant.
2. Once you know your project is eligible, please download and read the 2016 Application Guidelines and other supporting documents. These are really helpful in designing your project and completing the remainder of the application process, and following these will increase your chances of being awarded a grant!
3. Now the fun (and really important) bit – DESIGN YOUR PROJECT! You will find it helpful to refer back to the application guidelines whilst you do this to ensure that it meets the essential criteria set out there.
4. Once you have decided what your project will consist of and how it will be accomplished you will need to fill out the online application form. You can do this by creating an account here . Ensure you answer all the sections fully and accurately. It will also be useful to have the application guidelines to hand whilst completing the form. If you’re not able to apply online it is possible to apply using the Word version of the Application Form – you can download this alongside the Application Guidelines here
5. Last, but not least, submit your application by the deadline, which for the 2016 funding round is 19th September. In addition to reading the application guidelines and other content on this website, it is recommended that you contact Groundwork London to discuss any queries, or your project ideas. Groundwork London is here to help and more than happy to do so. Details for Groundwork London found at the bottom of this page.